Campsite/Holiday Park Owner Terms and Conditions
Family Explorer Club – Owner and operator of the Family Explorer Club
Campsite Owner – Owner or Provider of a Campsite or similar establishment
Holiday Park owner – Owner or Provider of a Holiday Park or similar establishment
Owner – phrase referring to either a Campsite or Holiday Park
Reference to ‘Us’, ‘Our’ and ‘We’ refer to the Family Explorer Club
Reference to ‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘Customer’ or ‘Guest’ refers to you as a user of the website
Customer/Guests/Bookers – the person who has booked your accommodation/facilities via the Family Explorer Club website
- The Family Explorer Club is a third-party intermediary acting on behalf of the owners of holiday parks, campsites and similar establishments advertised on the website. In all circumstances the contract of your bookings is between the You (the owner) and the Booker.
- For any enquiries, we can be contacted by email email@example.com.
- Any updates to your listing will be made in real time and will be immediate once the changes have been made.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure all details on Your listing are kept up to date and relevant including, but not limited to, pricing, availability, content, images and terms & conditions.
- The Family Explorer Club have extensive terms and conditions for its website users and members, please familiarise yourself with these and ensure you are comfortable with them as they are not amendable.
- You can include additional terms and conditions to your listing regarding your individual business by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If customers have a complaint regarding their experience either before or after their holiday specifically about the Holiday Park/Campsite they have booked, the Family Explorer Club will take no responsibility for resolving a complaint and the customer will be directed to You.
- If you have an issue or complaint about the Family Explorer Club, please email email@example.com and we shall do our utmost to resolve this within 48 hours.
- Customers who choose to become a member receive additional benefits including a discount on all Holiday Parks/Campsites they book, for the duration of their membership (12 months).
- The Family Explorer club accepts no liability whatsoever for the following:
- Death or personal injury (by either our or the campsite/holiday parks negligence)
- Death or personal injury during a customer’s stay at Your campsite/holiday park
- Fraudulent activity on our website
- Fraudulent mis-representation
- Cancellation of a booking by either yourself or the customer
- Loss or damage to you
- Any circumstance due to Force Majeure including but not limited to natural disaster, terrorism, national pandemic or other causes that effect the customer’s ability to travel beyond Ours or Your control
- If any of the terms or conditions set by the Family Explorer Club are found to illegal, the remainder of our terms are unaffected and remain in place.
Members rules and regulations
- You must offer a minimum of a 5% discount and a maximum of a 50% discount in respect of sales to members if you have availability and the discount must be available all year round (or during your months of operation). If it is found that you are not offering the members discount and you do have availability, we may reserve the right to remove your listing. One of the Family Explorer Club USP’s is a member discount, so this is an integral part of having a live listing.
- Once a member logs in, they will be given access to a discount code to use on your website or advised to book over the phone/email directly with You. You must provide the details to the Family Explorer Club of a discount code if you wish to accept online bookings.
- You may offer discounts to the Family Explorer Club members on additional goods and services during their stay, such as food/drink/shop bought products/activities etc. Please advise the Family Explorer Club and this will be added to your listing.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that you ask to see the members membership card along with a form of photographic ID before granting the discounted goods/service.
- You may also ask to see the members membership card and photographic ID on check-in. The member is the only one allowed to use the card and if you find a member is using their card fraudulently, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org and immediate action shall be taken.
- Upon completion of the registration form, by requesting a listing on the Family Explorer Club website, if you do not state the % discount you would like to offer Family Explorer Club members, we will assume this is the lowest discount offering of 5%. By accepting our terms and conditions at the point of registration, you are accepting to offer all Family Explorer Club members a 5% discount, unless stated otherwise by You.
Holiday park and campsite owners responsibilities
- Complaints regarding any services or facilities during the customers holiday should be raised directly with You and dealt with in a timely and appropriate manner. The Family Explorer Club does not accept any form of liability for any complaints in relation to your services.
- Special requests from guests should be accommodated where possible but will not be guaranteed. We will advise Guests to contact You directly with any special requests.
- If a customer would like to amend or cancel their booking, they are advised to do this direct with the Holiday Park/Campsite.
- Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, either party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by giving 28 days written notice to the other party.
- We do not accept any form of responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies of pitches, facilities or services advertised by Campsites/Holiday Parks on our website. It is your responsibility to keep all content up to date and relevant. We will use reasonable endeavours to support you in rectifying any inaccuracies of descriptions if brought to our attention. You can make amends by sending an email to email@example.com .
- The descriptions on all listings are provided by you, the Campsite/Holiday Park owner, and you agree the Family Explorer Club are not responsible for any content, including but not limited to, availability, pricing, facilities and services.
- You grant non-exclusive gratis worldwide license to us to use your Campsite/Holiday Park details in all marketing, including but not limited to, images, social media, websites and email marketing to Family Explorer Club customers.
- Featured listings are charged at a supplement as agreed directly with the Family Explorer Club.
- The Family Explorer Club is the owner of all customer data submitted on the Family Explorer Club website.
Literature and intellectual property rights
- All content found within the Family Explorer Club website is owned by either us or our partners. These intellectual property rights are reserved and may not be used by anyone without written consent from either the Family Explorer Club or our partners. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any queries in relation to intellectual property rights.
- Intellectual property rights are classed as, but not limited to, images, text, logo’s, layout, video’s and design.
- The Family Explorer Club is a registered trademark. It may not be used explicitly without consent from the Family Explorer Club, this includes any form of representation, wording, symbols and associated logo’s.
- You may view and/or download content/images for caching purposes only and these may be printed for personal use only.
- The Family Explorer Club may use hyper links to other third party websites. The Family Explorer Club is not responsible for the material on their websites, nor do we monitor the content and we do not accept any liability in relation to these websites. The above applies with our partners/affiliations.
- The Family Explorer Club may amend any details of the website at any time without giving prior-warning.
Communication and data
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
- Each party agrees that it shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this agreement. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this framework agreement.
- This agreement and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.