Set in a mature parkland setting, Silver Sands Holiday Park offers you a choice of accommodation including touring & camping pitches, luxurious lodges and static caravan holiday homes. The campsite is set in the beautiful countryside of the Lizard Peninsula, an area of outstanding natural beauty. We are ideal for families, couples and singles alike, whether you want an “away from it all” experience or an active sightseeing and touring holiday in Cornwall.
We are a small family run holiday park with a personal touch as we know how important it is to make your holiday experience a truly good one. On site you will find:
- Play area's for children with a dedicated play area for under 6's, a sandpit for all ages and a larger play area for under 14's
- Public BBQ point at the top of our third field with picnic tables
- Clean toilet block with free showers and free hot water plus a hair dryer in the ladies toilet block
- Family toilet and shower room
- Washing up area for campers with 4 stainless steel sinks and drainers
- Freezers for our guest’s freezer blocks & frozen items
- Launderette with washing machine & tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board available and large sink for hand wash
- Elsan point for portable toilet waste. Non Bio chemicals only
- Recycling bins
- Public pay phone
- Wi-Fi (charges apply)
- Electric vehicle charging point (T&C's apply)
- Village bar within walking distance
- An open grassy area where ball games of your choice can be played without disturbing campers
- A public information hut displaying up to date information regarding local leisure businesses so in the event of rain you can always find something to amuse the kids
We have three fields within our holiday park. In our first field we have the fleet of holiday homes, lodges and also touring caravan, motorhome and camper van emplacements with electric hook-ups and water connections. Some of these emplacements also have a grey water drainage connection.
The second field is exclusively reserved for tent camping. Some of these emplacements have an electric hook-up. All are situated around the outside of a triangular field with a play area in the middle.
There is a further large field which is reached through the tent field and this is for the use of our guests. During the month of August, the lower half of the field is devoted to ten spacious summer camping pitches.
We are open from the end of March to early November.
For the perfect family getaway, come and stay at Silver Sands Holiday Park. We look forward to extending a warm welcome to you.
Want to save 5% off your next booking at Silver Sands Holiday Park? Join our members club to start saving right away!
Happy to pay full price? To book online, please visit Silver Sands Holiday Park website.
How to Find us
From Bristol take the M5 to Exeter for approximately 70 miles. At J31 of the M5, turn off onto the A30 and follow along the northern edge of Dartmoor and across Bodmin Moor. About 15 miles beyond Bodmin take the A39 for 10 miles following the signs to Truro. Continue on the A39 towards Falmouth and then take the A394 to Helston. From Helston take the A3083 Lizard road past RNAS Culdrose and then turn left onto B3293 sign posted St Keverne. Follow the road for 4 miles passing Goonhilly Satellite Station and then turn right at the next crossroads sign posted Kennack Sands. Continue for 1½ miles to the first turning on the left sign posted Gwendreath. Silver Sands Holiday Park is 1 mile down the single track lane.
To view our terms and conditions, please click here.
Copyright 2024 Family Explorer Club - All Rights Reserved