Polladras Holiday Park is situated in the heart of the Cornish countryside. We are ideally positioned to explore the many charms of West Cornwall and beyond. We have a variety of accommodation available including various size pitches for Motor Homes, Touring Caravans and Tents, plus Static Caravan and Bell Tent Hire.
We pride ourselves in maintaining the cleanliness of our facilities to a very high standard. Alongside the all important toilets and showers, with free hot water, we also provide:
- A family shower wet room for the use of families with pre-teen children
- Less-abled shower wet room
- Launderette with washing machine & tumble dryer (coin operated), large washing lines and even an iron
- Inside dish washing sinks with free hot water and draining racks
- Communal microwave, fridge & freezer for your all important ice blocks
- Wet suit dunk tank
- Access to fresh water in each field
- Elsan and motorhome disposal point
- Free Wi-Fi. Certain factors out of our control may effect signal strength and consistency so you might not get the same speed as you do in your own home
- Fire pit hire
To keep all of the family entertained, you will also find the following on-site:
- A play park with a climbing frame, swings and other play equipment. We also have a separate open grassed area with football goals
- Games room with a pool table, air hockey, table football, toy grabbers, sweet machines, TV and much more..
- We have a small wooded nature trail for those little explorers, with information on hedgerow life and life within a log pile
- Dedicated dog walking area. We like you to keep dogs on a lead around the site but know from experience some dogs like a good sniff about to do their 'business'. This Two acre paddock with doggy bin at the entrance / exit is perfect for those morning and evening walks
Within half an hour or less you’ll reach most of the main highlights of South-West Cornwall as well as many beyond: Flambards Theme Park, St Ives, Falmouth & the gardens of Glendurgan, Trebah & Trewithian are all close by, and the town of Helston, Cornwall’s second oldest (after Marazion), is three miles from the park.
We are certain you will have an enjoyable time at Polladras Holiday Park and we look forward to welcoming you.
Want to save 5% off your next booking at Polladras Holiday Park? Join our members club to start saving right away!
Happy to pay full price? Visit Polladras Holiday Park website by clicking here to book.
How to Find us
From the A30: Turn off the A30 at the junction signposted Camborne West, A307. Turn left at the top of the slip road. Take the first exit at the roundabout. Take the 2nd exit at the next 3 mini roundabouts. you are now on the B3303. Continue for approximately 6 miles, until you come to a T junction. Turn left. Take the first turning right. Continue for 2 miles until you reach the village of Carleen. Take the second turning on the right and follow the caravan signs down to the park. From Helston: Take the A394 out of Helston, towards Penzance. Turn right on to the B3302, signposted Hayle & Camborne. Take the 2nd turning on the left and continue for 2 miles into the village of Carleen. Take the 2nd turning on the right and follow the caravan signs down to the park. N.B. If you are towing a caravan, we recommend that you don’t use a Sat Nav as it will bring you down unsuitable lanes.
The nearest public transport is a short walk away in the village of Carleen.
To view our terms and conditions, please visit our by website by clicking here.
Copyright 2024 Family Explorer Club - All Rights Reserved