Welcome to Moss Rose Campsite in Lancashire, the perfect place to stay for a family-friendly, rural break. We are a family-run campsite and farm, with Joe, Kel and John waiting to greet you! Our aim is to provide you with a quiet and relaxing experience during your stay. We offer spacious pitches for Tents, Trailer Tents and Camper Vans and all of our pitches are non-electric, grass pitches. In addition to our campsite, we also have Glamping accommodation available to hire in our Deluxe family Bell Tent that comfortably sleeps a family 4, with beds, towels, picnic basket, twinkly lights and throws included!
COMING SOON - we will shortly have Pods and Shepherd Huts to hire that are perfect for a little bit of outdoor luxury, located in a separate area for adults only (why not bring the grandparents along for a little treat?).
We have a small but modern toilet block offering toilets and hot showers, a cold water tap and pot wash facilities. There is a small honesty shop offering basic camping items including free range eggs and firewood. Fire pits and picnic tables are available to hire at a small cost.
Our small, family run farm sits in tranquil and quiet countryside surrounded by natural wildlife and you will also find Moss Rose Valais Blacknose sheep, Peacocks, Poultry and Goats. We let our guests come along and help us feed the sheep and hens throughout the day. We have plenty of open space for the children to run free and enjoy the outdoors, plus a play area to keep the little ones entertained.
At night, when the sky is crystal clear, get ready to star-gaze. With very little light pollution, we are in the perfect spot!
Our facilities include:
- Fresh drinking point
- Pot wash area
- Fridge/freezer for re-freezing ice packs
- Charger lockers
- Picnic bench & fire pit hire
- Children's play area
We welcome well-behaved dogs that must be kept on a lead.
We are only 4 miles from the fair-trade market town of Garstang, with plenty of things to see and do including an art centre, shops, teashop treats and traditional pub lunches. Further afield, you will find the bright lights at the coast of Blackpool, the Jubilee City of Preston and we are only a 45 minute drive to the Lake District.
We are open each year from May - October for Camping and Bell Tents. Our Glamping Pods and Shepherd Huts are open all year-round.
We look forward to welcoming you to our lovely, little, Lancashire haven.
Want to save 5% off your next booking at Moss Rose Campsite? Join our members club to start saving right now!
Happy to pay full price? Please call 07508 059307 to make a booking.
How to Find us
To find us, please input PR3 6BA into your Sat Nav.
1. We ask all our members and guests of our site to comply with the terms and conditions hereafter. If you or your party do not comply with the terms and conditions we may ask you to leave the site.
2. Behaviour which is detrimental to another user of any site, site staff, local residents or members of the public and/or property belonging to, may result in your party being asked to leave the site without refund of payment.
3. Our site is permitted for recreational purposes only. Guests are not permitted to use the site as a place of residence, work or other purpose not related to recreation.
4. If a unit is to be left unoccupied overnight the owner/manager of the site must be informed.
5. Accurate details of members and guests must be provided to the owner/manager of the site on request.
6. Members and guests must comply with our site rules. The owner/manager of the site will make you aware of any additional rules.
7. When pitching your unit, you must observe a 6 metre gap between your main unit and any adjacent unit and a 3 metre gap between any ancillary part of your unit and another unit (this includes awnings and your car).
8. Your unit and ancillary parts must be of reasonable condition so as not to cause danger to any user of the site.
9. A pitch must only contain 1 sleeping unit with the exception of small pup tent which is allowed if the site owner agrees.
10. Raised BBQ/fire pits are permitted and must be placed on stone flags to protect the grass and positioned at a safe distance from any unit. You must consult the site manager if you are unsure as to a safe distance to maintain.
11. When booking you must provide accurate details of your unit and party.
12. You must endeavour to arrive and depart by a reasonable time or a time which has been agreed with the site manager/owner.
Check in: 2-8pm
Check out: 10am
Additional check in/check out requirements can be discussed with management.
13. Guests must check and comply with site our rules.
14. On leaving, you must ensure that all refuse is disposed of in the correct manner. General waste must be in black bin bags and put in the large red general waste bins, ashes in the silver waste ash bin and dog waste must be bagged and disposed of in the dog waste bin. No damaged camping equipment must be left behind or placed in our bins. Cigarette butts must not be disposed of on the ground and should be disposed of in the cigarette bins on site. Your pitch must be left in reasonable condition and as it was on arrival.
15. You must dispose of waste water/chemical toilet waste as advised by the site manager/owner. Waste water or toilet waste must not be allowed to contaminate land
16. Noise should be kept to a minimum between the hours specified by the site manager and due consideration should be given to families with children. Vehicle’s should only be used in emergencies between these hours.
Reduced noise: 9pm
Quiet time:10 pm
17. Raised fire pits are permitted only, no ground fires or dug pits. No burning of trees or materials from our site. Firewood only, do not burn off cut/recycled wood as it may contain toxic materials and nails that will contaminate the ash waste.
18. Guests must become aware of the site fire/emergency procedures as soon as reasonably possible and in the event of a fire/emergency carry out the actions as instructed.
19. Friendly dogs are allowed, they must be kept under control at all times and all foul should be cleaned up immediately. Noise should be kept to a minimum as to be courteous to your neighbours.
20. Complaints of unsuitable behaviour of other member's should be directed to the site manager/owner immediately.
21. Any damaged caused by yourselves must be reported to the site manager. If you notice any damage that has occurred on site it would be appreciated if your report it to the site manager to allow prompt repairs.
22. You must respect the campsite boundaries, keeping out of private areas and not trespassing onto private land. If you are unsure of boundaries and public rights of way, ask the the manager.
23. We do not tolerate any damaging behavior to wild animals, if you see any persons contradicting this please speak to the site manager.
24. Do not feed any wildlife or farm animals on site or within the local area any processed or unprocessed foods considered for human consumption. They can be toxic or a choke hazard that could result in the animals death.
Online Booking Terms
1. Information provided during booking must be accurate and complete.
2. A completed deposit payment is required to confirm glamping bookings (camping not required)
3. 10% deposit payment is non-refundable.
4. If you wish to cancel a booking, the campsite must be informed at the earliest opportunity.
5. Where full payment has been made. To receive a refund you must cancel the booking at least 14 calendar days prior to the arrival date. The 10% deposit is non refundable and cancellations less than 14 days of arrival date will be non refundable.
6. Persistent no-show bookings may result in you being blacklisted from future bookings.
7. Any changes to booking dates/pitch options/unit types must be agreed with the campsite owner prior to arrival.
Copyright 2024 Family Explorer Club - All Rights Reserved