Welcome to Magical Mena Farm! We are a multi-award winning, traditional campsite for lovers of green space, starry skies, peaceful surroundings, wildlife & nature and we are located in the beautiful South West of England. Tucked away down a country lane, overlooked by the Neolithic hill fort of Helman Tor, and set in 15 acres of countryside, we enjoy beautiful Cornish countryside views and the most incredible sunsets. We welcome families, children, couples, singles and your doggy friends to our peaceful haven.
We offer a range of hard standing and grass pitches for campers and tourers, with or without electric hook-up, so you can pick the perfect spot from which to base your Cornish adventure. If you would prefer something a little more adventurous, you can try our wild camping meadows. Or if you would like a little more luxury, you can Glamp in one of our beautiful bell tents or luxury cabins. We also have our beautiful old Farmhouse available for holiday home rental so we have plenty of options for all of the family to enjoy!
We’re a short distance from the county’s main route, the A30, offering quick and easy access to Cornwall's many attractions where you will find plenty of family-fun things to do. Our local village, Lanivet, is the official centre of Cornwall. Within a 20 minute drive, you can take your pick of the most amazing beaches that the UK has to offer on either the north or south coast. Enjoy walking and cycling? There are trails leading from the site and we’re located at the halfway point of the Saints Way, part of the Cornish Celtic Way.
Whether you are touring, camping, Glamping or self-catering, we offer a range of facilities and services to ensure you enjoy your stay here at Mena Farm. Our facilities are rated as 4-pennant by the AA, and we’re all about quiet and relaxing holidays.
Here is an overview of the facilities we have to offer:
- Games barn with pool table, TV lounge, ping pong, air hockey, books and games to keep all the family entertained
- Children can enjoy our play area with basketball hoop, swings, slide and a play fort – far away enough not to disturb, but close enough to supervise from the comfort of your pitch!
- Pop up food and drinks stall throughout the Summer months
- Modern shower and toilet block including two family-sized showers, separate wheelchair accessible cubicle and free hot water
- EV car charge points
- Shop stocking essential camping equipment, toiletries, food, ice creams and a range of soft & alcoholic drinks
- Picnic tables for alfresco dining
- Free Wi-Fi available at reception – full 4G signal across the site
- Nature walks – 15 acres of meadows, ponds and woodlands to explore and we can provide maps of the local walking and cycle trails, please ask at reception
- Visit our chickens, pet pigs and help collect the eggs - please ask at reception if you would like to take part
- Take the children fishing for tiddlers in our large, well-stocked fish pond (you will need to show an EA licence). For serious anglers coarse fishing is available within a couple of miles of Mena Farm
- Fire pits for hire and firewood for sale
- Drinking water and fire safety points dotted around the site
- Dedicated utility block comprising of 4 x wash-up sinks, laundry sink, chemical/toilet & grey waste water disposal points, coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer
To help the environment, we have implemented sustainable measures including solar powered hot water, electric battery storage, full recycling facilities, general waste incinerated for green energy and a borrowing corner to recycle toys/camping gear, sensor lights & water-saving devices fitted.
We are open January to December.
A warm welcome awaits you at Mena Farm.
Want to save 5% off your next booking at Mena Farm Touring, Camping & Glamping? Join our members club to start saving right away!
Happy to pay full price? Please visit Mena Farm: Touring, Camping & Glamping website by clicking here to make a booking.
How to Find us
To find us please enter PL30 5HW in to your Sat Nav.
To view our terms and conditions, please click here
Copyright 2024 Family Explorer Club - All Rights Reserved