Since purchasing Hooton Lodge Farm in late 2015 we have started a complete overhaul of the site and services. We offer on-site electric hook up's and modern shower & toilet facilities for caravans, motorhomes and campers, along with Glamping Bell Tents for a little bit of luxury. We are situated in a quiet and secluded area of South Yorkshire with lots to do both on and off site.
On-site you will find a children's play area, a bar & restaurant with events & entertainment on throughout the year plus we have a private fishing peg in the River Don. To see what events we have on all year round, please visit our events page by clicking here. Our events are popular with people travelling far and wide, so we advise booking early over these dates. We are also pleased to announce the return of our outdoor inflatables this season on selected dates, for all the children to enjoy (extra charges may apply).
With a massive choice of historical and modern activities in the local area, a stay at Hooton Lodge Farm is well recommended. From Castles to water parks, Go Karts to the Peak District and plenty of shopping in close-by Rotherham and Sheffield, there is so much to do for long and short breaks here at Hooton Lodge Farm. We are also within a 20 minute driving distance of the ever-so popular Gulliver's Theme Park
We are open from 1st March to 31st October.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hooton Lodge Farm.
Want to save 10% off your next booking at Hooton Lodge Farm? Join our members club to start saving right away!
Happy to pay full price? To book, please visit Hooton Lodge Farm Website.
How to Find us
With excellent links to the motorway network - M1, M62 and A1, finding your way to us could not be easier. Please input S65 4TE in your Sat Nav.
GUESTS UNDER 18YRS OLD MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN
• Please vacate the site by 11.00am on the day of departure
• Arrival time no earlier than 11.00am (Bell tents 2.00pm)
• All visitors must be off site by 10.00pm
• No Vehicle movement on site between 10.00pm and 7.00am
• Radio/television/music etc. must not be to the annoyance of the other campers
• Noise to be kept to a minimum between 10pm and 9am: NO music after 10pm
• No touring van movements on site between 10pm and 8am
• Remember to close car doors and gates quietly
• Please respect other camper’s privacy
• No ball games in the camping / caravan area - please use the field
• Please leave your pitch tidy and litter free on your departure
• You are responsible for your pet's behaviour. You must make sure your pet is under control at all times; dogs must be kept on a secure lead no more than 3 meters long.
FIRE PITS MUST BE 12 INCHES FROM THE GROUND
• Use of fire pits is entirely at your own risk, you hold full responsibility for your fire. Fires must be made in fire pits (not on the grass). Your fire must not be left unattended at any time. Please ensure your fire is extinguished before going to sleep. Disposable BBQs MUST NOT be placed directly on the grass
NO OUTSIDE DRINKS ALLOWED IN THE BAR AREA
Copyright 2024 Family Explorer Club - All Rights Reserved