Our AA 5 Pennant caravan park is situated on the beautiful Furness peninsular, in Cumbria and on the edge of The Lake District. Located on a 10-acre site within an extensively landscaped former quarry, our caravan park offers a peaceful place to stay whilst visiting the fantastic attractions in and around the Lake District.
We are within walking distance of the picturesque market town of Ulverston where you will find many specialist shops, cosy pubs and restaurants. A swimming pool/leisure complex, and an 18-hole golf course are also close by within driving distance.
Our site offers all of the facilities that you could need during your stay, including; Launderette, Pot Wash, Pond (complimentary fishing for residents, all fish must be returned to the pond), Dog Exercise Area and Wi-Fi (available at an additional cost). Additionally, there is a modern Shower Block with underfloor heating, a Play Park, well stocked Accessories Shop, Awning Showroom and Service Centre.
NEW for 2023! We are pleased to announce we have opened an on-site cafe serving delicious meals. If you don't fancy cooking, come along and let us do it for you.
We welcome new and experienced tourers alike, with our staff’s extensive knowledge base, together with their commitment to excellent customer service, we have everything in place to ensure that your stay with us is a happy one.
We welcome touring caravans and motorhomes all year round and we are also home to some static holiday homes. All of our pitches are fully serviced, hard-standing and come with 16 amp electric hook-up, mains water, drains and satellite point. Prices start from just £18 per night for two people.
We look forward to welcoming you to Bardsea Leisure Park.
Want to save 5% off your next booking at Bardsea Leisure Park? Join our members club to start saving right away!
Happy to pay full price? Visit Bardsea Leisure Park website to book.
How to Find us
To find us please input LA12 9QE in your Sat Nav.
1. Please note that caravans must be at least 20 feet apart. Failure to comply will mean the Warden will ask you to move your unit. If you do not comply with this request, you will be asked to leave. This rule is now compulsory for all sites. Please obey it.
2. In order to provide a peaceful night for all guests, it is requested that it is ALL QUIET FROM 10:30pm to 8:00am.
3. THE PARK WILL BE CLOSED TO ALL VEHICULAR TRAFFIC BETWEEN 11pm and 7am. Please show consideration to fellow campers.
4. No ground fires are permitted.
5. The destruction of trees, shrubs or wildlife is strictly forbidden.
6. Liability is not accepted by Bardsea Leisure Park for accidents to residents, their guests or loss or damage to personal property.
7. The speed limit on the park is 5mph and must be observed at all times.
8. Please ensure that your children are aware that rock climbing is forbidden.
9. Complimentary coarse fishing on site for residents. Fish to be returned to the pond and barbless hooks must be used.
Copyright 2024 Family Explorer Club - All Rights Reserved