FANCY A HOLIDAY IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS? Whether you are looking to explore Norfolk’s historic sights and bustling market towns, set out for an adventure to take in the beautiful countryside and stunning coastline or simply want to relax, Applewood Countryside Park is the perfect place to be with something for everyone to enjoy!
We are a peaceful, family-friendly caravan park and campsite with lots of green open space, that caters for touring caravans, motorhomes, tents, glampers, rally groups and clubs. Our play trail is a terrific place for the children to play! Watch as they scramble across the trail, hang from the monkey bars, slide down the fireman's pole and dash across the wobbly bridge! For some quiet time with the children, visit our new undercover games den with table tennis, chess, draughts and Connect 4. We are open for touring February to December each year, with Glamping available all year!
Here are our facilities at a glance:
110 electric pitches (hard standing and non-electric available)
Designated accessible pitches
Luxury shepherd's cabins and cosy Glamping pods
Play trail & undercover games den
Discounted tickets to close-by Banham Zoological Gardens
We welcome groups of families and offer a discount when booking 10+ pitches
SPECIAL OFFER - Stay with us and save £5.00 per person on day entry tickets to Banham Zoological Gardens. Banham Zoological Gardens is the ultimate fun-filled day out for all the family and is just a 5-minute walk from the campsite. You can often hear the animals from your pitch in the evenings as they settle down for the night too - that's how close we are!
Be quick to book your next family-fun holiday at Applewood Countryside Park!
Want to save up to 10% off your next booking at Applewood Country Park? Join our members club to start saving right away! Members receive 10% off touring pitches and 5% off Glamping pods.
Happy to pay full price? Visit Applewood Countryside Park website to make a booking.
How to Find us
Follow the brown tourist signs to Banham Zoological Gardens from the A11 and A140. Enter the Banham Zoological Gardens car park and follow the signs to Applewood Countryside Park.
1. To secure your booking, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of your stay is required. We, therefore, encourage you to carefully consider the length and size of your booking prior to committing as deposits are non-refundable.
2. We appreciate that unexpected events occur, however, we cannot offer deposit refunds on bookings which are cancelled even if due to ill health (including COVID), serious family matters, work commitments, travel issues or bad weather. However, we will try to accommodate requests to transfer the booking within the same camping season. Please note, this may not be possible and will depend on availability at the time of the request.
3. Full payment of a booking is required 14 days prior to the date of arrival. If full payment has not been received 14 days prior to the arrival date, the booking will be cancelled with no refund of the deposit given. For bookings made 13 days or less prior to the date of arrival, immediate payment of 100% of the total cost is required.
4. If a booking is cancelled 14 days or more prior to arrival, the 50% non-refundable deposit (paid at the time of booking) will not be returned, but a full refund of any remaining balance will be given. If a booking is cancelled 13 days or less prior to arrival, no refund will be given.
5. Please register at the Park Reception on arrival. Pitches are available from 12:00 noon and Glamping pods & shepherd’s cabins from 14:00.
6. We do accept late arrivals after the Park Reception has closed up until 20:30 and ask that guests check-in with our Park Warden, located on the left just past the main entrance gates.
7. We request that pitches, Glamping pods and shepherd’s cabins are vacated by 11:00am on the day of departure to allow us to prepare for our next guests, unless prior arrangement has been made with the Park Manager.
8. Parking for one vehicle next to your pitch/ pod/ shepherd’s cabin is permitted. All other vehicles and those of visiting guests must use the car park located adjacent to the Park Reception.
9. We welcome well behaved children, and respectfully request that any children in your party are properly supervised at all times, in all areas of the park, including the play area, the amenities and when cycling around the park.
Copyright 2024 Family Explorer Club - All Rights Reserved