Family Explorer Club Booking Terms and Conditions – General
Family Explorer Club – Owner and operator of the Family Explorer Club
Campsite owner – Owner or Provider of a Campsite or similar establishment
Holiday Park owner – Owner or Provider of a Holiday Park or similar establishment
Owner – phrase referring to either a Campsite or Holiday Park
Pitches – accommodation provided as described on our website by Campsite Owner or Holiday Park Owner
Reference to ‘Us’, ‘Our’ and ‘We’ refer to the Family Explorer Club
Reference to ‘You’, ‘Your’, ‘Guest’ or ‘Booker’ refers to you as a user of the website
- The Family Explorer Club is owned and operated by Us. The Family Explorer Club is a third-party intermediary acting on behalf of the owners of holiday parks, campsites and similar establishments advertised on the website. In all circumstances the contract of your booking is between You (the booker) and the Owner.
- To make a booking, You will be directed to the Campsite or Holiday Park’s website. The Family Explorer Club does not accept bookings direct and acts as an intermediary between You (the Booker) and the Owner (Campsite or Holiday Park Owner).
- Owners will have their own terms and conditions and it is Your responsibility to check these terms and conditions directly with the Owner before making a booking.
- Family Explorer Club Accounts may only be created by adults age 18 years and over. Purchases and Bookings will only be accepted by adults of age 18 years and over and by a person who has authority to make a booking.
- You understand when making a booking that We have not conducted any form of audit, including but not limited to quality and suitability of the Campsite/Holiday Park. We accept no liability should you find the site is not suited to Your needs once a booking has been made. The Family Explorer Club is under no obligation to provide a refund and this should be taken up with the Campsite/Holiday Park directly. You are responsible for doing your own research to check the quality and suitability for your needs before making a booking.
- We do not accept any form of responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies of pitches, facilities or services advertised by Campsites/Holiday Parks on our website. We will endeavour to ensure any inaccuracies of descriptions are rectified if brought to Our attention.
- The descriptions on all listings are provided by the Campsite/Holiday Park Owner and the Family Explorer Club is not responsible for any content, including but not limited to, availability, pricing, facilities and services. The Campsites/Holiday Parks are independent businesses and are in no way employed by the Family Explorer Club.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any breaches of contract or mis-representations of the Campsite/Holiday Park owners, and this should be taken up with them directly.
- The Family Explorer club accepts no liability whatsoever for the following:
- Death or personal injury (by either our or the campsite/holiday parks negligence
- Death or personal injury during your stay at the campsite/holiday park
- Fraudulent activity on our website
- Fraudulent mis-representation
- Cancellation of your booking by either yourself or the campsite/holiday park
- Loss or damage to you
- Any circumstance due to Force Majeure including but not limited to natural disaster, terrorism, national Pandemic or other causes that effect your ability to travel beyond the Family Explorer Club or the campsite/holiday park Owners control
- If any of the terms or conditions set by the Family Explorer Club are found to be illegal, the remainder of our terms are unaffected and remain in place.